Ready to win an Apple Watch?
To celebrate the launch of an exciting new era for Core HS, we’re giving away an Apple Watch Ultra. All you have to do to enter is answer in 30 words or less: What do you do to be Ready for Anything in your workplace?
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over, including employees of Core HS (the promoter).
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59 PM, AWST on 31st May 2023. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize is as follows: one (1) Apple Watch Ultra, to the value of AUD $1299.00. The prize is provided ‘as is’ and is not exchangeable for cash.
Entries will be judged anonymously. The winning entry will be awarded to the response that best answers the question, ‘What do you do to be Ready for Anything in your workplace?’.
- Entrants warrant that their entry is their own work and grant the Promoter the right to reproduce the written entry in any manner, foregoing payment of any type.
- Limit of one entry per person. Persons discovered to have submitted multiple entries may be disqualified from participation.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, Core HS reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. No costs or liabilities related to the collection or use of the prize will be borne by the Promoter.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants agree to the use of their name and entry in any publicity/promotional material. Any personal data relating to the winner and other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.